- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Aerospace Engineering, University of Illinois System : Urbana-Champaign
- M.S. - Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, University of Illinois System : Urbana-Champaign
- AE 426: Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics
- ES 204: Dynamics
- AE 436: Introduction to Optimization
- AE 526: Engineering Optimization
- MA 433: Introduction to Optimization
- UNIV 101: College Success
Wall, B., "Dynamics: Supplement," iBook, Apple iBookstore, Ver. 1 May 2013. Ver. 2 May 2015.
Wall, B., Novak, D., "A 3D Shape-Based Approximation Method for Low-Thrust Trajectory Design," AAS 11-479, AIAA/AAS Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, Girdwood, AK, August 2011.
Memberships and Credentials
Private Pilot license
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
College of Engineering Faculty “Innovator”, 2015-2016
Faculty Marshal, Fall 2015