- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Astronautics, University of Washington
- M.S. - Master of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, Air Force Institute of Technology
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, University of Minnesota System : Twin Cities
- NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge , Aviation / Aeronautics / Aerospace International Research Conference (2015)
- Suborbital Spaceflight: A student team’s plan to send a rocket to space , Aviation / Aeronautics / Aerospace International Research Conference (2015)
- NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge , Aviation / Aeronautics / Aerospace International Research Conference (2014)
Project Engineer, Review and purchase of F-15 mechanical support equipment with the USAF F-15 System Program Office from 1984-1986.
Project Engineer, Deputy Department Chair, Deputy Division chief, Deputy Director, Manage Turbine engine advanced development contracts; Deputy department chair duties with Wright Aeronautical Laboratory – Propulsion Lab from 1988-1991 and 2006-2008.
Deputy Chief, Physics and Electronics Directorate, Assist in management of basic research efforts with the Air Force Office of Scientific Research from 2007-2008.
Memberships and Credentials
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
Tau Beta Pi National Honor Society
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
Department of Aeronautical Outstanding Military Educator (1991)
Outstanding Teacher Award, College of Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Univ (2009 -2010)
College of Engineering Outstanding Contributor Award (2012-2013)
Distinguished Faculty Award (May 2013)
ERAU President’s Special Recognition For Excellence Award (Oct 2013)
Paper Awards Reviewer for the 2015 ASEE PSW Conference
Student Awards Reviewer for the 2016 ASEE PSW Conference