30 years’ experience in all areas of air traffic control, including FAA full certifications in multiple Enroute radar facilities, terminal radar facilities and control towers. Experience as an Airspace and Procedures specialist as well as International air traffic control experience and military air traffic control.
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Profess Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- AT 200: Air Traffic Basics I
- AT 305: Intro to Terminal Radar Ops
- AT 405: En route Radar Operations
- AT 406: En route Non-Radar Operations
- AT 415: Advanced ATC Tower