Areas of Expertise
Dr. Butka has extensive industry experience in the design and test of mixed-signal integrated circuits. He works closely with the FAA on advanced verification tools and techniques for safety-critical airborne hardware and software. He enjoys working hands-on with students on autonomous robotics projects for international competitions and teaching classes in mechatronics and avionics. In 2013, Dr. Butka was a Fulbright Scholar lecturing and researching autonomous flight in Innsbruck, Austria.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S. - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- CEC 300: Computing A/Space & Aviation
- EE 399: Special Topics Electrical Eng
- EE 311: Robotic Technol Unman Syst
- ME 311: Robotic Tchnlgs Unmanned Systm