Dave Cross has been an instructor with Embry-Riddle's Worldwide Campus for over 20 years. He lives about an hour south of Denver, CO, which gives time for skiing and flying when not teaching.
Dr. Cross has been working at Embry-Riddle Worldwide, first as an adjunct and recently as an Assistant Professor of Aeronautics. He teaches subjects ranging from math, research, aeronautical science, safety, and statistics, at both undergraduate and graduate level.
Previously to Worldwide, Dr. Cross flew as an airline pilot throughout the world. He has flown as a First Officer on the Boeing 727, 757/767, 777, and 787, and as Captain on the B-737 and Airbus 319/320.
Interests: His research interest is in conflict management, online education assessment, and teacher-student feedback. When not stuck in the office, flying, genealogy, scuba diving, and skiing take up his other time.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration, Northcentral University
- Ed.D. - Doctor of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Oklahoma State University
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Aeronautical Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Aviation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.Ed. - Master of Education in Aerospace Education, Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science, Vanderbilt University
Ratings and Certificates
- RSCH 665: Statistical Analysis