Adjunct Assistant Professor
Department of STEM Education
Worldwide College of Arts & Sciences
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology, Walden University
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Hum Fact Avia Sy, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Health Physics, Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S. - Master of Science in Meteorology, Florida State University
- B.A. - Bachelor of Arts in Physics, Clark University
- SYSE 641: Systems Psychology
PublicationsDavenport, N. A., & Delorey, D. (2011). U.S. Navy FA-18 in-flight hypoxia episodes: rates and causes. Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine, 82(3), 245
Davenport, N. A., Delorey, D., Wechgelaer, P., & Alton, J. (2010). Panel Abstract: U.S. Naval Aviation Safety Review. Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine, 81(3), 245.
Delorey, D. (2010). Hypoxia – A Physiological Threat. Approach: The Navy & Marine Corps Aviation Safety Magazine, 55(4), 3-4.
Delorey, D. (2010). Dehydration, Heat Stress in-Flight? Not Me! Approach: The Navy & Marine Corps Aviation Safety Magazine, 55(3), 4-6.
Delorey, D. (2010). Got Energy Drink? Approach: The Navy & Marine Corps Aviation Safety Magazine, 55(1), 12-13.
Smith, E., Croissant, B., & Delorey, D. (1991). Retrieval of surface heat and moisture fluxes from slow-launched radiosondes. Journal of Applied Meteorology, 30, 1613 - 1626