J. Gordon Leishman
Dr. J. Gordon Leishman is a Distinguished Professor of Aerospace Engineering. Dr. Leishman has Doctor of Science in Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy degrees from the University of Glasgow. Most recently, he was the Minta Martin Professor of Engineering in the Aerospace Department at the University of Maryland. He is an internationally recognized specialist in low-speed aerodynamics, experimental aerodynamics and wind tunnel testing, as well as in rotorcraft and wind turbine aerodynamics. Dr. Leishman is the author of over 100 journal papers and has written two books.
- D.Sc. (Eng) - Doctor of Science in Engineering in Engineering, University of Glasgow
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Aeronautical Engineering, University of Glasgow
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, University of Glasgow
- AE 536: Rotorcraft Aerodynamics
- AE 800: Dissertation
- AE 201: Aerospace Flight Vehicles