Areas of Expertise
Dr. Ilteris Demirkiran received the B.S. degree in Electronics Engineering from Uludag University in Turkey in 1990; he received the and M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Syracuse University in 1995 and 2004, respectively.
He joined the ERAU faculty in 2004, and currently he is an Tenured Professor of Electrical, Computer, Software, and System Engineering Department. His current research interests are in weak signal detection, nonlinearities, and spread spectrum communications systems. He is a senior IEEE member.
Known for his excellent teaching by faculty and students alike, during the spring 2010 Faculty Assembly, Dr. Dermirkiran was recognized with the campus Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University
- EE 335: Electrical Engineering I
- EE 336: Electrical Engineering I Lab
- EE 308: Intro Electrical Communication
- ME 499: Special Topics in Mech. Eng.
- ME 599: Special Topics Mech Engr
- MMSE 700: Thesis
- ME 438: Model-Based Cntrl Systm Desgn
- ME 527: Modern Control Systems
- EE 327: Electrical Engineering Fund
- EE 328: Electrical Engr Fund Lab