Areas of Expertise
Dr. Ilteris Demirkiran received the B.S. degree in Electronics Engineering from Uludag University in Turkey in 1990; he received the and M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Syracuse University in 1995 and 2004, respectively.
He joined the ERAU faculty in 2004, and currently he is an Tenured Professor of Electrical, Computer, Software, and System Engineering Department. His current research interests are in weak signal detection, nonlinearities, and spread spectrum communications systems. He is a senior IEEE member.
Known for his excellent teaching by faculty and students alike, during the spring 2010 Faculty Assembly, Dr. Dermirkiran was recognized with the campus Outstanding Teaching Award.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University
- CEC 315: Signals & Systems
- CEC 410: Digital Signal Processing
- CEC 411: Digital Signal Processing Lab
- CEC 510: Digital Signal Processing
- EE 308: Intro Electrical Communication
- EE 510: Linear Systems
- ME 313: Instrmntn & Data Acquisition
- ME 314: Instrmntn & Data Acqstn Lab
- EGR 5: Fundamentals of Engineering
- EE 327: Electrical Engineering Fund
- EE 328: Electrical Engr Fund Lab