I have been teaching project management and other business courses for Embry-Riddle part time since 1999, and full time since 2005. I worked at The Boeing Company for 17 years as a senior analyst in the cost and financial accounting divisions.
My husband, Patrick and I live in Southern California.
- Ed.D. - Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Aviation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Accounting, West Coast University
Ratings and Certificates
- MGMT 312: Managerial Accounting
- MGMT 317: Organizational Behavior
- MGMT 325: Social Rspnsblty & Ethics Mgmt