Professor of Asian Studies
Intelligence Studies and Global Affairs Department
Prescott College of Security & Intelligence
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in English, University of Illinois System : Urbana-Champaign
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language, Nanjing Normal University
- M.A. - Master of Arts in English, Bradley University
- LCH 101: Mandarin Chinese I
- LCH 201: Mandarin Chinese III
- LCH 205: Modern Chinese Films
Theory and Practice of Integrated and Interactive Teaching of CFL Vocabulary Using Power-Point. Selected Articles of the 8th International Conference on Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language, Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2007.
Real-Life Practice of Elementary Chinese. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2004. Second printing, 2006.
The Other Side of the Coin for Beginning CFL Programs in China: Experiential Pedagogy in Study Abroad. Teaching Chinese in the World. 2005
Writing to Host Nationals as Cross-Cultural Collaborative Learning in Study Abroad. Frontiers: the Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad. 2002. Reprinted in Methods for Teaching Travel Literature and Writing. 2004.
World Literature: Travel to Asia. Scholarly Publication, 2000.
Taught at all levels and in study abroad programs at ERAU, 2009-present.
Memberships and Credentials
Building an Infrastructure for ROTC Students to Learn Chinese. Award from National Defense University and the Institute of International Education, 2009-2011.
STARTALK Awards from the National Foreign Language Center at University of Maryland, 2007-2008.