- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University
- ES 204: Dynamics
- EGR 200: Cmptr Aided Cncptl Dsgn A/S Sy
- UNIV 101: College Success
Introduction to Engineering,EGR 101
Statics, ES 201
Introduction to Computing for Engineers,EGR 115
Computer-Aided Conceptual Design of Aerospace Systems, EGR 200
Solid Mechanics, ES 202
Dynamics, ES 204
Robotics II Laboratory, ME 406L
Robotic I, ME 302
1) M. Andalibi and D. Chandler, “Digital Image Watermarking via Adaptive Logo Texturization”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, DOI:10.1109/TIP.2015.2476961, Sep 2015
2) M. Andalibi, L. L. Hoberock, and H. Mohamadipanah, “Effects of Texture Addition on the Optical Flow Performance in Images with Poor Texture”, Elsevier Journal of Image and Vision Computing, DOI: 10.1016/j.imavis.2015.04.008, May 2015
3) H. Mohamadipanah, L. L. Hoberock, and M. Andalibi, “Predictive Model Reference Adaptive Control to Compensate Heart Motion in Minimally Invasive CABG Surgery”, Springer Journal of Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology, DOI: 10.1007/s13239-015-0225-y, May 2015
4) M. Andalibi, L. L. Hoberock, and D. Chandler, “Real-Time Detection of Moving Cast Shadows Using Foreground Luminance Statistics”, Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, Vol. 5, No. 1, January 2016.
5) H. Mohamadipanah, M. Andalibi, and L. L. Hoberock, “Robust Automatic Feature Tracking on Beating Human Hearts for Minimally Invasive CABG Surgery”, ASME Journal of Medical Devices, DOI:10.1115/1.4033301, April 2016.
1) D. Gabbert, M. Andalibi, and J. D. Jacob, “System Development for Wildfire SUAS”, 33rd AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, Dallas, U.S.A., DOI: 10.2514/6.2015-2416, June 2015
2) S. D. Fehrenbach, Z. P. Barbeau, M. Andalibi, J. D. Jacob, and G. Chowdhary, “ System Development for the NASA UAS Airspace Operations Challenge”, 15th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference, Dallas, U.S.A., DOI: 10.2514/6.2015-3328, June 2015
3) D. Battaglia, K. Sampigethaya, A. Almagambetov, M. Andalibi, T. Groh, K. Martin, S. Siewert, abd A. Boettcher, "Integrating Research into Undergraduate Courses: Experiences from a Multi-Disciplinary Faculty Learning Community", ASEE Rocky Mountain Section Conference, UT, Oct 2016.
4) M. Andalibi and D. M. Chandler, "Automatic Glare Detection via Photometric, Geometric, and Global Positioning Information", IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging, Autonomous Vehicles and Machines, Burlingame, CA, 2017.19: 77-82.
5) M. Andalibi and D. M. Battaglia, "Benefits of Problem-Based Learning in an Introductory Engineering Programming Course", Lilly Conference - Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning , Anaheim, CA, Feb, 2017.
1) A. Suhren, M. Andalibi, G. Chowdhary, C. Crick, D. Gaffin, and B. Brayfield, “A Framework for Navigation Based on Familiarity”, Oklahoma AIAA/ASME XXXV Symposium, Stillwater, April 2015
2) D. Gaffin, B. Brayfield, A. Suhren, M. Andalibi, G. Chowdhary, and C. Crick, “Simulated Autonomous Navigation within an Indoor Environment Using a Scene-Familiarity Based Algorithm”, ISARRA, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 2015
1- OSU Invention Disclosure No. 2015.19, “A Plug and Adapt Autonomy Module for Mobile Vehicle Systems”, G. Chowdhary, D. Johnson, J. Stockton, A. Cole, M. Andalibi, T. Hermosillo, S. T. Vuppala, and L. Kinion, , Oklahoma State University, February 2015.
1) Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ
2) Lecturer, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
3) Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
1) Reviewer for Journal of Aerospace Information Systems
2) Reviewer for International Journal of Remote Sensing
3) Reviewer for Journal of Electronic Imaging
4) Reviewer for Journal of Testing and Evaluation
5) Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on image Processing
6) Reviewer for Elsevier Journal of Signal Processing: Image Communication
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
1) College of Engineering Researcher of the Year Award (ICARUS Lab Faculty), 2016, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
2) Faculty Research Award of 2016, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
3) Faculty Research Award of 2015, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
4) College of Engineering Researcher of the Year Award (ICARUS Lab Faculty), 2015, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
5) Reviewer Certificate of Appreciation, Journal of Electronic Imaging, 2015
6) Reviewer Certificate of Appreciation, Journal of Electronic Imaging, 2014
7) Distinguished Graduate Fellowship, Oklahoma State University, 2012-2013