Dr. Michael D. Santonino III is the Assistant Chair for the MBA in Aviation Program at Embry-Riddle Worldwide and resides in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Dr. Santonino's research interests include international business and education, the study abroad industry in Italy, management theory and practice, re-engineering and quality process, organizational culture and change management, manufacturing process design and innovation, radio-frequency technologies, customer value, marketing, and consumer behavior.
Originally from Flushing, Queens, in New York City, he grew up playing baseball with major leaguers. Dr. Santonino is a high-energy individual who enjoys developing others, researching, traveling abroad, publishing, and attending international conferences. He continues to study Italian while living in Florence, Italy, during the summer.
- D.B.A. - Doctor of Business Administration in Management and Marketing, Nova Southeastern University
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Business Administration, Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engrg, New York Institute of Technology
- MBAA 522: Business Research Methods
- MBAA 612: Air Carrier, Pass, &Cargo Mgmt
MBAA 630, MBAA 635, MBAA 633, MBAA 604, MBAA 522, MBAA 520