Patrick Currier holds a MS and PhD from Virginia Tech in Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis in robotics. He served as a project manager and vehicle integration lead for team VictorTango in the DARPA Urban Challenge. He later performed autonomous stability analysis on 240 ton mining trucks for Caterpillar and served as the systems integration lead for the Marine Corps Warfighting Lab's Ground Unmanned Support Surrogate (GUSS). His research interests include autonomous vehicles, system integration, and vehicle dynamics and stability.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Tennessee Technological University
- ME 540: Mech Engineering Practicum
- ME 692: Graduate Research Project 2
- ME 208: Manufacturing Laboratory