Sandra Boetcher obtained her B.M.E., M.S., and Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Minnesota in 2001, 2003, and 2006, respectively. Prior to her appointment at Embry-Riddle, Professor Boetcher was a founding faculty member in the newly formed Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering at the University of North Texas and worked for a number of companies including Honeywell, 3M, and Donaldson Company. Her research and teaching interests include biomedical heat transfer, natural convection, computational fluid mechanics, and energy-related fields.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota System : Twin Cities
- M.S. - Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota System : Twin Cities
- ES 403: Heat Transfer
- ME 599: Special Topics Mech Engr
- ME 495C: Cmptnl Heat Trnsfr Fluid Flow
- ME 611: Comput Heat Trans & Fluid Flow