Steven A Evans
Areas of Expertise
Instructor Bio: I retired from the Army and have over 20 years of experience in leadership at various levels and in different jobs. Duty assignments including: Airborne Infantry 82nd Airborne Division, Army Recruiter, Station Commander, Guidance Counselor, Exhibitor, and Operations Non-Commissioned Officer. I currently work for the federal government (Army) as a civilian. I have many hats: information management officer (IMO), project manager, telephone control officer (TCO) cyber security and information assurance representative to name a few. I teach various business and technology courses. My family and I live in Maryland and enjoy living near various activities and the nations capital.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, University of Phoenix; Master of Business Administration (MBA) University of Phoenix; Ph.D. Information Technology with a specialization in Security, Capella University; Master of Systems Engineering (MSSE) some courses completed, Johns Hopkins University.
Certifications: CompTIA Security +
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Information Security, Capella University
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Business Administration, University of Phoenix
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, University of Phoenix
2. MCMP 520 Security Engineering and Management October
3. MISA 504 Enterprise Systems Architectures for Information Assurance
4. MISA 507 Quality Information for Information Assurance
5. MISA 503 Informatics: Security Implications of Cross-Disciplinary Computing
6. MISA 532 Secure Information Systems Design