Leonardo Bueno is an Assistant Professor for the department of Engineering Fundamentals, teaching all the courses offered by the department and several others. His focus is on teaching and preparing students for the upper-level classes that follow in their educational experience.
Mr. Bueno is involved several service activities throughout the university. He is the department's representative for the the Daytona Beach Campus Curriculum Committee.
- M.S. - Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- EGR 120: Graphical Communications
- EGR101, Introduction to Engineering
- EGR120, Graphical Communications
- EGR115, Computing for Engineers
- ES201, Statics
- ES202, Solid Mechanics
- UNIV101, College Success
- AE314/315, Experimental Aerodynamics
- AE416, Aerospace Structures and Instrumentation
Memberships and Credentials
- American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Member