- Adjunct Instructor I
- Alvin.Yount@erau.edu Email
- Department of Humanities & Communication
- College of Arts & Sciences
Areas of Expertise
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Journalism: Professional Writing/Magazine Journalism, Regent University
Ratings and Certificates
- SPCH 219: Speech
- Yount, A. (2020, Sept). Psycho-sapiens – the next generation. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research, 54(1). 242-248.
- Yount, A. R. (2012, June). Morality, knowledge, love: A consummate, homogeneous inception of man. Paper presented at a meeting of the Christian Scholar's Conference. Lipscomb University: Nashville.
- Yount, A. R. (2011, October). Convergence of self with group equals dynamic organizations. Paper presented at the meeting of UNM Mentoring Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Yount, A. R., et al. (2011). Different strokes for different folks: The dilemma over writing styles (2nd ed.). Paper presented at a spring 2011 open colloquium. Embry- Riddle Aeronautical University. Prescott, Arizona.
- Yount, A. R. (2006). A Study on the relationship between TV violence and the child's ability to love: According to expectancy value theory. Paper presented at the fall 2006 faculty colloquium. Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Prescott, Arizona.
- Yount, A. R. (2005). Herb Kelleher's TQM—A case study into ideological criticism. Paper presented at the fall 2005 doctoral colloquium. Regent University, Virginia Beach Virginia.
- Yount, A. R. (2004, May). Arab Americans in double jeopardy. Focus Magazine, pp. 14-15.
- Yount, A. R. (2000). Pioneers of hell. New York: Author's Choice Press.
- The Spring Branch Feeder - Political journal with a circulation of 6000, published from 1995 through 1998. Published under the Grand Old Press® Imprint.
Memberships and Credentials
FCC General Class Radiotelephone License with Ship Radar Endorsement
FCC Second Class Radiotelegraph License with Ship Radar Endorsement
Arizona Community College Teaching Certificate in Business
Standard Adult Education Certificate - Arizona Dept of Education
Standard Specialized CTE Business & Marketing Certificate - Arizona Dept of Education
Substitute Pre K - 12 Substitute Certificate - Arizona Dept of Education
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
Special Act Award TMC Communications
Outstanding Contributions TMC Communications
Recognition of Valuable Contributions Regent University
Scholarly Speaking 2006 Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) Outstanding Humanities & Communication - Collaborative Teaching ERAU Prescott
Scholarly Speaking 2012 ERAU Prescott
Scholarly Speaking 2013 ERAU Prescott