Bettina has been working with Embry Riddle since 2014. She began as a Veteran’s Affairs Counselor for Worldwide and then transitioned to a full time faculty member in 2016.
Prior to joining ERAU, Bettina served in the United States Marine Corps for 14 years. She worked as an avionics communication and navigation technician and supervisor for multiple aircraft platforms, including both rotary and fixed-wing. In addition to her job as a technician, Bettina also worked in operations and supervised the Mobile Maintenance Facility program. She has a wide array of knowledge and experience with avionics, safety, aircraft maintenance and inspections, and general aviation.
Bettina currently resides in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. She enjoys outdoor activities including hiking, swimming, and running. She is married to an active duty Marine and they have one son.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in BA-Management, Northcentral University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Aeronautics (in Space Studies and Unmanned Aerospace Systems), Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Business Administration, Park University
- Session 5: Educating Students in Aviation , National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) (2018)
- Session 6: Aviation Maintenance , National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) (2018)
- Session 5: Leadership in Aviation , National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) (2017)
- The Application of Shared Leadership in an Aviation Maintenance MTS Environment , National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) (2017)
- An Examination of Online Discussions in Higher Education: Leveraging Technology to Increase Learner Engagement and Collaboration , National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) (2018)
- UAS Maintenance: A Critical Component in Maintaining Airworthiness , National Training Aircraft Symposium (NTAS) (2018)
- CEU Session #2 - Satellite Maintenance: An Opportunity to Minimize the Kessler Effect , The Space Congress\u00ae Proceedings