- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Cary.Nadeau@erau.edu Email
- Department of Decision Sciences
- College of Business
Areas of ExpertiseFlight, Flight Test, Aeronautics, Rotorcraft Safety, Human Factors, Aviation Safety, Aviation Security, Risk Management, Project Management, Leadership, Business Administration
Dr. Cary Nadeau resides in Fort Worth TX, and is an Adjunct Professor of Decision Sciences in the College of Business at Embry-Riddle Worldwide. He primarily teaches Project Management courses (BSPM). Cary received the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certificate through the Project Management Institute in 2014.
Cary holds a Doctorate of Business Administration from California Southern University, a Master of Aeronautical Science, a Master of Science in Project Management, and a Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics from Embry Riddle. Dr. Nadeau's research interest includes aviation, system safety, remote work, leadership styles, project management, and innovative business solutions.
Having over 22 years of experience as a U.S. Army Experimental Test Pilot, Dr. Nadeau now serves the Federal Aviation Administration as an aircraft certification test pilot. He has over 30 years of aviation service and enjoys spending time with his family skiing, hiking, and time on the lake.
- D.B.A. - Doctor of Business Administration, California Southern University
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Aviation Aerospace Safety Systems and Aviation Aerospace Management, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Project Management: Leadership, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics: Business Administration, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Ratings and Certificates
- PMGT 391: Project Planning 1
Courses TaughtSCTY, PMGT
Nadeau, C.D. (2022). Investigating Best Practices for Telework in the Era of COVID-19 [Doctoral Dissertation, California Southern University]. ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global.
Fogel, G.H. & Nadeau, C.D. (2022). Investigating Best Practices for Telework in the Era of Covid-19. North American Management Society Conference Proceedings, USA, 116(50)
Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP)®
US Army Experimental Test Pilot (Graduate US Naval Test Pilot School)
Federal Aviation Administration Aircraft Engineering Certification Test Pilot
Memberships and Credentials
Society of Experimental Test Pilots (Associate Fellow)
Society of Federal Labor Relations Professionals
Project Management Institute
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
Summa Cum Laude, DBA
Golden Key Honor Society
Delta Mu Delta, International Honor Society