- Assistant Professor, College of Arts and Sciences
- Chelsea.LeNoble@erau.edu Email
- Department of Applied Sciences
- Worldwide College of Arts & Sciences
Areas of Expertise
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Occupational Stress & Resilience
- Leadership & Team Development
- Program Assessment & Evaluation
- Multiteam Systems
- Multilevel Modeling
- Event Sampling Methods
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Florida Institute of Technology
- M.S. - Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Florida Institute of Technology
- PSYC 326: Group and Team Behavior
- RSCH 202: Intro to Research Methods
- PSYC 220: Introduction to Psychology
- MSES 520: Psych Issues Among EmerSvc Psn
- PSYC 350: Social Psychology
Vanhove, A. J., LeNoble, C., & Fisher, D. (2020). Individual and team resilience: An integrated perspective. Academy of Management Proceedings (Vol. 2020, No. 1, p. 18192). Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510: Academy of Management.
LeNoble, C.A., Pegram, R., Shuffler, M., Fuqua, T., & Wiper, D. (2020). To address burnout in oncology, we must look to teams: Reflections on an organizational science approach. Journal of Oncology Practice. DOI: 10.1200/JOP.19.00631
LeNoble, C.A. & Faulconer, E.K. (2020, July). Supporting safety culture in academia: Giving a Voice to Faculty, The Department Chair. https://doi.org/10.1002/dch.30326
Faulconer, E. K., & LeNoble, C. (2020). Supporting Safety Culture in Academia, Part 1: Safety Communication Barriers. The Department Chair, 30(4), 15-16.
McLeod, P. L., Cunningham, Q., DiazGranados, D., Dodoiu, G., Kaplan, S., Keyton, J., Larson, N., LeNoble, C., Marsch, S. U., O'Neill, T., Henrickson Parker, S., Semmer, N. K., Shuffler, M., Su, L., Tschan, F., Waller, M. & Yang, Y. (2019). Hacking teamwork in healthcare: Addressing adverse effects of ad hoc team composition in critical care medicine. Healthcare Management Review. DOI: 10.1097/HMR.0000000000000265
LeNoble C.A. and Fredendall L.D. (2019). Further linking Lean management and I-O psychology: A focus on capacity buffers. Industrial and Organizational Psychology 12, 267–271. https://doi.org/10.1017/iop.2019.58
Lazzara, E. H., Shuffler, M., LeNoble, C., Weaver, S., & Chollette, V. (2018). Teams aren’t enough: Considering multiteam systems for better cancer care. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 36:30_suppl, 231-231.
Diefendorff, J. M., Richard, E. M., Dinh, P. V., & LeNoble, C. (2018). Action-state orientation at work: Dynamic effects in organizational contexts. In N. Baumann, M. Kazén, M. Quirin, & S. L. Koole (Eds.), Why people do the things they do: Building on Julius Kuhl’s contributions to the psychology of motivation and volition (p. 303–321). Hogrefe Publishing.
Griffith, R. L., Steelman, L. A., Wildman, J. L., LeNoble, C. A., & Zhou, Z. E. (2017). Guided mindfulness: A self-regulatory approach to experiential learning of complex skills. Theoretical issues in ergonomics science, 18(2), 147-166.
LeNoble, C. Peritz, J., Weber, E., Adaryukov, J., Dodson, C., & Svec, L. (2015). The application of multipurpose efficiently engineered tabling outcomes (MEETO) for improved networks. Naval Engineers Journal, 127(2), 101-104.
Memberships and Credentials
Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
Interdisciplinary Network for Group Research (INGRoup)