- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- David.Hepp@erau.edu Email
- Department of Graduate Studies
- Worldwide College of Aeronautics
Bio: I am an Adjunct Asst. Professor with ERAU. I have 24 years in Aircraft Maintenance/ Management, and am currently in Line Maintenance at UPS - Air Group Division. My current certifications for the Boeing 757 include Engine run/taxi, and Cat III Autoland + Communication Systems. Before that I retired from the position of Sr. Program Manager at Delta Air Lines after 17 years, and became a Director of Maintenance at L-3, where I gained experience with Military Special Missions. I am currently working with a Fortune 500 company with their unmanned systems. I have been an ongoing FAA Part 147 A&P instructor, specializing in aircraft structures and propulsion. I received my Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Science with a minor in Aviation Maintenance Management from ERAU. On a personal note, I have two daughters who attend college/ high school and live at home with me. I enjoy golf, boating, fishing, and snow skiing.
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Aviation Aerospace Management, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University