- Frank.Radosta@erau.edu Email
- Aerospace Engineering Department
- College of Engineering
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Radosta is a Tenured Professor in the Aerospace Engineering Department. He has been at ERAU since 1982. His fields of interest are Structures, Analyzing Structures Using Finite Element Software, and Structural Dynamics.
He received his Ph.D. in Engineering Science and Mechanics from the University of Florida in 1971 and has worked in industry as a Consultant or Summer Faculty Fellow for a number of years. He has served the University, the College of Engineering, and the Aerospace Engineering Department on numerous committees. He has received multiple Faculty Appreciation Awards from the Graduating Classes and has been a runner-up for the Teacher the Year Award more than once. He has no research projects at this time.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering, University of Florida
- M.S. - Master of Science in Engineering, University of Florida
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science, University of New Orleans
- AE 418: Aerospace Structures II