- Adjunct Professor
- Gerald.Cook@erau.edu Email
- Department of Business Administration
- Worldwide College of Business
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University 7/2001 - present
Adjunct Professor 5/13 – present
Adjunct Associate Professor 11/08 – 5/13
Adjunct Assistant Professor 7/01 – 10/08
Teaching courses in economics and in airline operations and management at graduate and undergraduate levels. Online course developer and monitor for graduate courses in airline management, managerial and international economics.
Airline flight operations manager and pilot with several US airlines 1978 - 2010.
- D.B.A. - Doctor of Business Administration in Management, Nova Southeastern University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Management, Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology, Purdue University - Purdue University
- A.A.S. - Associate of Applied Science in General Aviation Flight Technology, Purdue University - Purdue University
- MBAA 523: Advanced Aviation Economics
- ECON 210: Microeconomics
MGMT 642 - Management of Air Carriers, Passengers and Cargo. Course author.
MBAA 523 - Advanced Aviation Economics. Course author.
ECON 210 - Microeconomics.
ECON 211 - Macroeconomics.