Dr. Joel “Scott” Reese holds bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees from Louisiana State, Embry-Riddle, and Capella Universities. He also holds master degrees from U.S. Naval and Air War Colleges.
Professor Reese earned his wings in the United States Air Force, flying multiple variants of the KC-135, as well as T-38, T-37, and EC-135 aircraft. In his 27 year Air Force career, Professor Reese commanded at squadron, group and wing levels. He had various operational and staff positions all over the U.S. and overseas, both ‘permanent party’ and deployed.Scott remains an avid general aviation flyer, having flown single and twin Cessnas, as well as Cirrus, Maule, Grumman, Mooney, and Piper aircraft.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Organization and Management, Capella University
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Aeronautical Science, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.A. - Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies, Naval War College
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in GS, Louisiana State University System : Baton Rouge
- AS 420: Flight Technique Analysis
AS 420 Flight Techniques Analysis
AS 387 Crew Resource Management
AS 221 Instrument Pilot Operations
AS121 Private Pilot Operations
ASC 101 Aeronautical Science Success
AS 220 Unmanned Aircraft Systems
ASCI 309 Aerodynamics
ASCI 254 Aviation Legislation