- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Texas System : Austin
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Texas Tech University
- EE 335: Electrical Engineering I
- EE 336: Electrical Engineering I Lab
- EE 224: Electrical Engineering Lab I
- EE 421: Avionics Detail Design
EGR 101 Intro to Engineering
EGR 115 Introduction to Computing for Engineers
CEC 220 Digital Circuit Design
CEC 222 Digital Circuits Laboratory
EE 223 Linear Circuits Analysis I
EE 302 Electronic Devices and Circuits
EE 304 Electronics Laboratory
EE 309 Signals and Systems
EE 340 Electric and Magetic Fields
EE 410 Communications Systems
EE 412 Communications Systems Laboratory
Memberships and Credentials
Licensed Professional Engineer, Commonwealth of Virginia.
Private Pilot (Single Engine Land).
Extra Class Amateur Radio License (KA5GSQ).