- Assistant Professor of the Practice, College of Aeronautics; Interim Department Chair, Department of Undergraduate Studies
- John.Wilson1@erau.edu Email
- Department of Undergraduate Studies
- Worldwide College of Aeronautics
Keith Wilson is a contract faculty member of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, College of Aeronautics—Worldwide. Keith has worked for the University since 2009 as an instructor and the Director of Academics for the Sheppard and Altus campuses. He teaches aviation maintenance, logistics and aeronautical science courses at the graduate and undergraduate level.
Education: Keith Wilson has earned an AAS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology from the Community College of the Air Force, as well as an AS in Aviation Management, a BS in Professional Aeronautics and a Master of Aeronautical Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Awards and Experience: Keith was an active duty member of the Unites States Air Force for 25 years serving in the maintenance arena retiring as a CMSgt in 2009. In that capacity he performed duties as an aircraft mechanic, production and squadron superintendent, quality assurance inspector and training group superintendent. Upon retirement he was selected as the superintendent for the United States Air Force’s Maintenance Course for Operational Commanders. In this role he developed courses and delivered instruction in courses covering subjects to include aviation maintenance management, logistics, fleet health, performance based logistics and safety.
Interests: He is married to Gloria Wilson and together they are raising their children, horses, cows and dogs on their ranch outside of Graham, TX. His hobbies center on the outdoors and include all aspects of ranching, sports and riding Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Education (Specialization: Global Training and Development), Northcentral University
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Av Aerospace Management, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Profess Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- A.S. - Associate of Science in Profess Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Ratings and Certificates
- ASCI 202: Intro to Aeronautical Science