John Paul Hill
- Adjunct Faculty
- JohnPaul.Hill1@erau.edu Email
- Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- College of Arts & Sciences
Dr. John Paul Hill is an assistant professor of the practice of history and government. His specialties are recent U.S. history, American politics, civil rights, and sports history. He has contributed articles and reviews to several publications, including The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society and Nine: A Journal of Baseball History and Culture. His current research explores Commissioner A.B. "Happy" Chandler's role in the integration of baseball.
Dr. Hill has taught full-time at the college level for over a decade. At a previous college, he received the Faculty Member of the Year Award from the Office of Student Life for his efforts promoting student involvement in extracurricular activities. In his spare time, he enjoys baseball and trivia.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in History, University of Georgia
- M.A. - Master of Arts in History, Western Kentucky University
- B.A. - Bachelor of Arts in History: Business Administration, Transylvania University