- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Keith.Frable@erau.edu Email
- Department of Graduate Studies
- Worldwide College of Aeronautics
During my day job I am an Aviation Safety Inspector (1825) for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and I have been an FAA Inspector for over 22 years. Back on June 28th, 2015 I started my job in Riverside, CA as the Flight Standards District Office (FSDO) Manager, with 21 employees.
I have been instructing for ERAU since 2006 now in traditional class room settings as well as on-line.
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Aeronautical Science: Aviation Aerospace Safety Systems, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Professional Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- AMNT 265: Aeronautical Electronics-AMT
- ASCI 615: Avia/Aerosp Acc Inv & Analysis
- ASCI 615: Avia/Aerosp Acc Inv & Anyls
- SFTY 409: Aviation Safety
- AMNT 272: Fundamentals of A/C Avionics