- Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Keke.Wang@erau.edu Email
- Mathematics Department
- College of Arts & Sciences
Office HoursPlease check syllabus
Areas of ExpertiseDiscrete Mathematics - Graph Theory
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics: Discrete Mathematics, West Virginia University
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics, West Virginia University
- MA 112: Applied Calculus for Aviation
- MA 241: Calculus & Analytical Geom I
- MA 242: Calculus & Analytical Geom II
- MA 243: Calculus & Analytical Geom III
- MA 412: Probability and Statistics
MA 143 Precalculus Essentials
MA 241 Calculus & Analytical Geometry I
MA 242 Calculus & Analytical Geometry II
MA 222 Business Statistics
MA 345 Differential Eq & Matrix Meth
MA 412 Probability & Statistics
MA 441 Mathematical Methods for Engr & Physics I
1. Wei Xiong, Hong-Jian Lai, Xiaoling Ma, Keke Wang and Meng Zhang, Hamiltonian cycles in 3-connected claw-free and net-free graphs, Discrete Math, 313 (2013), 784 - 7951.
2. Jinquan Xu, Ping Li, Zhengke Miao, Keke Wang and Hong-Jian Lai, Supereulerian graphs with small matching number and 2-connected hamiltonian claw-free graphs, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 91(2014), 1662-1672.
3. H. Chuang, H.-J. Lai, G. R. Omidi, K. Wang and N. Zakeri, On group choosability of graphs, II, Graphs and Combinatorics, 30 (2014), 549-563.
4. Keke Wang, Rongxia Hao and Jianbing Liu, Group connectivity of 1-edge deletable IM-extendable graphs, International Journal of Mathematical Combinatorics 1 (2011) 113-118.
5. Ping Li, Keke Wang, Mingquan Zhan and Hong-Jian Lai, Strongly spanning trailable graphs with short longest Paths, Ars Combinatoria paper, accepted.
6. Aimei Yu, Rensen Ma, Keke Wang and Jiangxu Kong, Strongly spanning trailable graphs in graph family C2(4,k), Chinese Annals of Mathematics (Ser. C), accepted.
7. Keke Wang, Mingquan Zhan and Hong-Jian Lai, The discharging method and 3-connected essentially 10-connected line graphs, Ars Combinatorics, accepted.
Memberships and CredentialsAMS (American Mathematical Society)
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
1. Eberly College Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant, 2014-2015 academic year, West Virginia University
2. The HERF Supplemental Teaching Fellowships for excellent teaching assistants, 2013-2014 academic year, West Virginia University.