- Associate Professor
- Keshav.Acharya@erau.edu Email
- Mathematics Department
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics, University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
- MA 241: Calculus & Analytical Geom I
- MA 432: Linear Algebra
- MA 442: Math Methods Engr & Physics II
- K.R. Acharya, M. McBride, "Half line Titchmarsh–Weyl m functions of vector-valued discrete Schrödinger operators". Annals of Functional Analysis. 12, 53 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s43034-021-00140
K. R. Acharya, A. Ludu "Some theory and applications of 2N-dimensional canonical systems: periodic and nonperiodic." Journal of Physics. A 54 (2021), no. 8, Paper No. 085202, 16 pp. 34L40 (34C25)
- K. R. Acharya, M. McBride, "Action of complex symplectic matrices on the Siegel upper half-space", Linear Algebra and its Applications, Volume 563, 2019, Pages 47-62, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2018.10.021.
- K. R. Acharya, " Titchmarsh-Weyl Theory for vector-valued discrete Schrödinger operators", Analysis and Mathematical Physics. (2018). PP 1-17, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13324-018-0277
- K. R. Acharya, " A note on vector-valued discrete Schrodinger operators", Nepali Mathematical Science Report, Vol 34 (2016), no 1&2, 1-10.
- K. R. Acharya, " Remling's theorem on canonical systems", Journal of Mathematical Physics. 57, 023505 (2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4940048
- L. Lowder · A. Khalid · D.R. Ferreira · J.L. Bohannon · B. Stutzmann · M.M. Atiqullah · R. Singh · T. Yee · K. R. Acharya ·C.A. Chin · M.A. Karim · R.S. Keyser · D. Colebeck, “Student and faculty perceptions of attendance policies at a polytechnic university”, ASEE’s 122nd Annual Conference & Exposition held in Seattle, Washington on June 14-17, 2015
- K. R. Acharya, “Titchmarsh-Weyl theory for canonical systems”, Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 2014 (2014), No. 248, pp. 1–13.
- K. R. Acharya, “An Alternate Proof of the De Branges Theorem on Canonical Systems,” ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014
- K. R. Acharya, “Self-Adjoint Extension and Spectral Theory of a Linear Relation in a Hilbert Space,”ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 471640, 5 pages, 2014. doi:10.1155/2014/471640
2021- present, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL.
2015-2021, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL.
2013-2015, Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Kennesaw State University-Marietta Campus, Marietta, GA.
2007-2013, Teaching Assistant, Department of Mathematics, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK.
2006-2007, Lecturer (Part-Time), Central Department of Mathematics, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2001-2003, Chair, Department of Mathematics, Sainik Awasiya Mahavidhyalaya, Sallaghari, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
1998-2003, Post Graduate Teacher, Sainik Awasiya Mahavidhyalaya, Sallaghari, Bhaktapur, Nepal.
Memberships and Credentials
Member, MAA - Mathematical Association of America
Life member, NMS - Nepal Mathematical Society