- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Kristine.ZiolaPardell@erau.edu Email
- Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology
- College of Arts & Sciences
Office HoursHours are setup to meet as needed at the learners' convenience.
I have been teaching business and computer classes for over 17 years. I use my experiences in the business world of both support staff and manager for computer, purchasing, and quality. I, also, do trainings for organizations and seminars in various areas, such as: Customer Service, Moving up to Supervisor, Morale and Motivation, and Conflict Management.
I am a later in life learner. I was a single mother raising two daughters when I realized that the way to be more marketable was to have a formal education. I started with my first class and never looked back. I enjoyed being in school and learning. I believe this is why I find my teaching career so rewarding – I am constantly learning from my students. A big portion of my education was in an online environment and I know the challenges and the rewards of online learning. I know how important it is to manage your time when working full time and achieving your educational goal.
- D.B.A. - Doctor of Business Administration, University of Phoenix-Arizona
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems, Baker College of Flint
- CSCI 109: Intro Computers & Applications