- Adjunct Faculty
- Department of Humanities & Communication
- College of Arts & Sciences
Areas of Expertise
I have been teaching adult learners online since 2011. I earned my Doctorate degree in Educational Leadership and Management and have taught online courses for various universities throughout the years. I also have a Master’s degree in English: Technical Communication and have taught courses such as Technical Writing, Business Communication, and English Composition.
I am also an instructional designer where I create various online undergraduate and graduate courses. I like to make learning fun, interactive, and allow students to express their creativity through critical thinking, use of technological tools, and collaboration with others.
In my free time, I like to do volunteer work. Throughout the year, especially during the holidays, you can find me helping out at a local food pantry or other nonprofits that help feed the homeless. Giving back to my community makes me feel connected and gives me a sense of fulfillment.
- Ed.D. - Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Management, Capella University
- M.A. - Master of Arts in English: Technical Communication, Minnesota State University-Mankato
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Management, DeVry University
- ENGL 123: English Composition
- ENGL 221: Technical Report Writing
Kamenetskiy, M. (2020). Active Learning Strategies for Online College Classrooms. In Inoue-Smith, Y., & McVey, T. (Eds.), Optimizing Higher Education Learning Through Activities and Assessments (pp. 1-19). IGI Global. https://doi:10.4018/978-1-7998-4036-7.ch001