- Adjunct Associate Professor
- Marvin.Cheng@erau.edu Email
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- Worldwide College of Aeronautics
Dr. Cheng’s research interests span the fields of cyber-physical systems, robotic systems, mechatronics, dynamic systems and control, and sensor and measurement, including but not limited to: integrated design and control of assistive robotic devices, precision motion control of multi-axial systems, and adaptive sampling and measurement of sensor array. Dr. Cheng is a member of the IEEE, ASME, ISA, and ASEE.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University System : Purdue University