- Research Assistant Professor
- Saeid.Haghbin@erau.edu Email
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Dept
- College of Engineering
Areas of ExpertisePower Electronics, Electric Motors and Drives, Electromobility, Battery Systems
Saeid Haghbin received the B.Sc. degree in electronics from Semnan University, Semnan, Iran, in 2000, the M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from the Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2002, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, in 2013.
He was working in Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden during 2008-2018 and in automotive industry in companies like Volvo Cars and Polestar during 2018-2022, mainly with transportation electrification.
His research and work experiences are in power electronics, electric motors and drives, hybrid systems, battery systems for electrified transport systems. He has several publications and some patents in this subject.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering: Energy and Environment, Chalmers University of Technology
- M.S. - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering: Power, Sharif University of Technology