- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen's University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Queen's University
- EGR 115 Intro. to Computing for Engineers (Fall 2014)
- CEC 220 Digital Circuit Design (Spring 2014, Spring 2015)
- CEC 222 Digital Circuit Design Lab (Spring 2014, Spring 2015)
- EE 495 Modern Navigation Systems (Spring 2014, Spring 2015)
- EE 401 Control Systems Analysis and Design (Fall 2013, Fall 1014)
- EE 402 Control Systems Laboratory (Fall 2013, Fall 2014)
- ME 406L Robotics II Lab (Spring 2015)
- NMT EE 589 & UNM ME 482/582: Robotics Engineering (Fall 2012)
1. Aly El-Osery, Stephen Bruder and Richard Rivera, "Leveraging Wireless Communication Systems for Aiding Inertial-Based Navigation Systems," IEEE 10th International Conference on System of Systems Engineering (SoSE), San Antonio, TX, 17-20 May, 2015.
2. Richard Rivera, Aly El-Osery, and Stephen Bruder, Utilizing OFDM RF Signals for Aiding Inertial-Based Navigation Systems, Institute of Navigation (ION), International Technical Meeting (ITM, January 25-28, 2015, Monterey, California.
3. Aly El-Osery, Stephen Bruder, and Darren Laughlin, “High-accuracy heading determination,” Proceedings of 2013 8th International Conference on System of Systems Engineering, Maui, HI, USA, 2-6 June 2013.
4. Darren Laughlin and Stephen Bruder, “A Multi-Sensor Azimuth Measurement Device,” 2012 Joint Precision Azimuth Sensing Symposium (JPASS 2012), Richmond, Virginia, Feb. 27-March 1, 2012.
5. Darren Laughlin and Stephen Bruder, “An Earth Referenced Attitude Detector (ERAD),” 2010 Joint Precision Azimuth Sensing Symposium (JPASS 2010), Las Vegas, Nevada, August 2-4, 2010.
6. Darren Laughlin and Stephen Bruder, “A Magnetohydrodynamic-Based Norhfinder,” Joint Navigation Conference 2010, Session A6: Innovative Navigation, June 7-10, 2010, Orlando, FL.
7. Michael Jew, Aly El-Osery, and Stephen Bruder, “Implementation of an FPGA-based Aided IMU on a Low-Cost Autonomous Outdoor Robot,” IEEE/ION PLANS 2010 Conference, Session D5: Land Vehicle Navigation , Indian Wells/Palm Springs, California, May 4-6, 2010.