- Assistant Professor of Software Engineering
- Steve.France@erau.edu Email
- Electrical, Computer & Software Engr Department
- College of Engineering
Steve France is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Software Engineering. He has an M.S. in Computer Science from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, and over 25 years’ experience in software development and engineering leadership for companies in both commercial and defense industries. From 2008 – 2021 he worked at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, developing mission and flight-critical systems for medium altitude long endurance RPAs. His experience includes the development, integration, system test, ground test and flight test of complex software solutions for a variety of customers, including USAF, NATO and UK MOD. In his free time, Steve likes to be outdoors: running, hiking, mountain biking and traveling with his wife.
- M.S. - Master of Science in Computer Science, California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Physics, California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo