Instructor of Physics
Physics and Astronomy Department
Prescott College of Arts & Sciences
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Physics, University of California, Berkeley
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Physics, University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. - Bachelor of Arts in Physics, University of Chicago
- PS 150: Physics for Engineers I
- PS 216: Physics I Laboratory
- PS 253: Physics Lab for Engineers
- PS 405: Atomic Nuclear Physics
- PS 490: Senior Research Thesis, Part I
- PS 499: Special Topic in Physical Sci.
Tim Callahan studies classical nonlinear dynamics, in particular, pattern formation and complex systems with large amounts of symmetry.