- Ed.D. - Doctor of Education in Educational Research, University of Calgary
- M.S. - Master of Science in Geoscience, Mississippi State University
- B. - Bachelor in Journalism, University of King's College
- B. - Bachelor in Education, University of New Brunswick
- Certificate in Information Technology Systems, Saint Mary's University
Dr. Adams has been working as an educator and administrator for the past 20 years, primarily in Higher Education. His specialty has been teaching in the Geosciences. Trevor earned his doctoral degree in Higher Education Leadership from the University of Calgary and his Master of Geosciences from Mississippi State in addition to several undergraduate degrees. He has taught Meteorology and related geoscience courses at a variety of institutions and has worked as a Program Director in Continuing Education. He is also a certified high school teacher, who most recently taught Earth-Space science. In addition to teaching, Trevor has also worked for the past 18 years as a television meteorologist and works in Florida on a fill-in basis for a large national media company. As a member of the American Meteorological Society he has earned the coveted Television Seal of Approval. Beside his professional roles, Trevor enjoys volunteering his time as a mentor and helping others. He also has an interest in aviation. Both Trevor and his family are proud to be joining the Embry-Riddle team!