- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Wilbur.Bhagat@erau.edu Email
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- College of Aviation
Areas of ExpertiseSystems Engineering, Systems Engineering Management, Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Mechanical Engineering, Reliability, safety, and Maintainability Engineering, Product Integrity and Assurance.
- Ph.D. - Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering, University of Dayton
- M.S. - Master of Science in Management: Engineering Management, University of Dayton
- M.S. - Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Arkansas
Ratings and Certificates
Courses TaughtMGMT 532, SYSE 500, SYSE 530, SYSE 560, SYSE 625, SYSE 697, SYSE 660, PHYS 102
Professional Experience: Project Engineer in commercial manufacturing industries, followed by several years in defense systems development and acquisition (Air Force and Army). The areas of experience include Systems Engineering and management, Product Integrity/Assurance (includes quality, reliability, system safety, maintainability, etc.) and Process Improvement.
Teaching Experience: Taught online and onsite courses in Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, and Quality Management at graduate and undergraduate levels.
Memberships and Credentials
International Council on Systems Engineering, Senior Member
American Society for Quality, Member
Six Sigma Black Belt, certified by NCR Corporation