- Adjunct Associate Professor
- William.Teeple@erau.edu Email
- Department of Undergraduate Studies
- College of Aeronautics
Areas of Expertise
Multiple functional experience in business management, contract management, project management, management and supervision, logistics, production and manufacturing, supply chain management, maintenance, operations management, safety and accident investigation, quality, and process improvements.
- Over 39 years of experience as an undergraduate and graduate college professor.
- Multiple functional experience in business management, contract management, project management, management and supervision, logistics, supply chain management, maintenance, safety and accident investigation, quality, process improvements, and proficient in Microsoft office and business documents
2002 to Present: SBDC Business Advisor, Consultant, and Course Developer. (Sacramento and Sierra SBDC)
2002 to 2012: Senior Counselor, Course Developer, and Instructor. The Federal Technology Center (PTAC)
1982-Present: Associate Professor/Course Developer/Instructor
2001 to present: California State University Sacramento College of Continuing Education. Developed basic and advanced contracting, project management, Caltrans specific courses such as the A&E academy, earthwork, drainage, and project management
Federal Government Service: Senior Manager (GS-14) McClellan AFB
FAA A and P license
Air Force Certified Acquisition Professional (Level 3)
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Aviation Aerospace Management and Aviation Aerospace Operations, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration in Business Administration in Aviation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B. - Bachelor in Professional Aeronautics: Aircraft Maintenance, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- A. - Associate in Aircraft Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force
MGMT 444 Principles of Supply Chain Management
MGMT 203 Management for Aeronautical Science
BSAB 410 Management of Air Cargo
MGMT 411 Logistics Management for Aviation/Aerospace
MGMT 420 Management of Production and Operations
MGMT 419 Aviation Maintenance Management
Professional ExperienceBusiness consultant specializing in providing technical assistance to small businesses in start-up, growth, operations, and sustainment. Specializing in business plans, strategic planning, marketing, accounting and job cost analysis, quality, safety, transition from private sector markets to government markets, all certifications, and registrations to include CA Secretary of State, business licenses, insurance and bonding requirements. One-on-one assistance on different types of solicitations and proposals.
Memberships and Credentials
Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants (None)
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
The Federal Technology Center, Outstanding Service Award from 2003 to 2012.
SM-ALC nominee for the Secretary of AF-Professionalism in Contracting Award for Manager.