David E. Lowe
- Adjunct Faculty
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- Department of Undergraduate Studies
- Worldwide College of Aeronautics
Dr. Lowe holds a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, a Master of Science in System Management, and a Master of Aeronautical Science, which he earned at Embry Riddle. He also holds a Juris Doctorate in Law.
Organizations: Dr. Lowe has participated in University activities by being a member of the Worldwide Faculty Senate since 2005.
Awards and Experience: Dr. Lowe's experience with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University began in 2002 when he “signed on” as an On-Line instructor. In 2004 he moved to Tucson, Arizona and the position of Campus Faculty Chair (CFC then DA- Director of Academics) at the campus on Davis-Monthan AFB. He “covered” the Davis-Monthan AFB, Tucson, and Ft Huachuca campuses. He was the CFC/DA until July 2013 when he became an Assistant Professor in the College of Aeronautics.
Dr. Lowe generally teaches Aviation Law, Aviation Legislation, Business Law, and Ethics in Business courses via the Classroom, On-line, Blended Learning, Eaglevision-Classroom, and Eaglevision-Home modalities.
Interests: In his spare time, Dr, Lowe enjoy flying gliders and going soaring as a member of the Tucson Soaring Club. He has a Commercial Glider Pilot Certificate, Commercial Hot Air Balloon Pilot Certificate, and a Private Pilot (airplane) Certificate. Dr. Lowe is married, with three children and eight grandchildren.
- J.D. - Juris Doctorate in Law, Marquette University Law School
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Av Aerospace Management, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.S. - Master of Science in Systems Management, University of Southern California
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Aerospace, Syracuse University
- ASCI 490: Aero. Science Capstone Crs
- ASCI 404: Applications in Avia/Aero Law