- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- email@example.com Email
- Department of Graduate Studies
- Worldwide College of Aeronautics
7am to 5pm (Pacific Time) M-F
- M.A.S. - Master of Aeronautical Science in Av Aerospace Safety Systems, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Profess Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- ASCI 490: Aero. Science Capstone Crs
- ASCI 612: Av/Aerosp Industrial Safe Mngt
- ASCI 621: Avia/Aero Safety Program Mgmt
- SFTY 409: Aviation Safety
ASCI 611 Aviation/Aerospace System Safety (Graduate)
ASCI 612 Aviation/Aerospace Industrial Safety Management (Graduate)
SFTY 409 Aviation Safety (Undergraduate)
SFTY 440 System Safety Management (Undergraduate)
SFTY 345 Safety Program Management (Undergraduate)
SFTY 462 Health, Safety and Aviation Law (Undergraduate)
Numerous papers,hazard analyses and publications prepared for the Navy's WSESRB, NATO Insensitive Munitions and Joint Army-Navy-NASA Air Force (JANNAF) Propulsion Hazards Subcommittee.
30 Years of System Safety Engineering Experience with the Federal Goverment and Industry (17 Federal Civilian and 7 Private Sector).
Branch Head of the System Safety Engineering Branch at the Naval Air Warfare Center, China Lake, Ca. Principal Member of the Navy's Weapon System Explosives Safety Reivew Board (WSESRB). System Safety Society Senior Member-since 1984. Embry-Riddle Extended Campus Instructor since 2002.