- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- email@example.com Email
- Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- College of Arts & Sciences
Office Hours9:00 AM- 5:00 PM Eastern USA Time M-F online or via Zoom, outside of these hours by prior arrangement
Areas of Expertise
International Business and Economics
Strategic Analysis and Planning
Licensing, Joint Ventures, and Strategic Alliances
Startups and Turnarounds
Market Research and Segmentation
PACIFIC RIM PARTNERS, LTD., Chief Executive Officer 1990 to Present
UMBRO INTERNATIONAL (Anglo-American Joint Venture) Managing Director 1982 to 1990
PLM, Inc Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Max Factor, Inc. Managing Director-Europe and Africa
Levi Strauss & Co. Planning Manager and General Manager- Caribbean and South America
- M.A. - Master of Arts in Economics, Roosevelt University
- B.A. - Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Northwestern University
ECON312-Money & Banking
ECON420-Economics of Air Transportation
- Successfully developed and implemented licensee programs worldwide, including China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, India, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Spain, Portugal, and Canada
- Developed joint ventures in China for several clients.
- Lead turnarounds of 8 European companies and South African branch
- Completed a difficult refinancing at a transportation equipment leasing company
- Directed turnaround of Brazilian subsidiary in Sao Paulo.
- Established Pacific Rim Partners, Ltd., a consortium of Asian and U.S.A. business leaders, with a specific mission to expand and develop partnerships between Asian, European, and U.S.A companies to enhance international viability.
- Established a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization to help train personnel displaced by globalization.
Memberships and Credentials
Board Member The International Center for the Advancement of Commerce & Technology, Inc a 501(c)(3)
Life Member American Aviation Historical Association