- Professor and Program Coordinator for B.S. in Air Traffic Management
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- Applied Aviation Sciences Department
- College of Aviation
- Ed.D. - Doctor of Education in Higher Education Leadership, Nova Southeastern University
- M. - Master in Aviation Management, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. - Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management, Phillips University
Ratings and Certificates
- MSA 618: En route Non-Radar Operations
- AT 406: En route Non-Radar Operations
- MSA 617: En route Radar Operations
- AT 405: En route Radar Operations
- AT 306: Safety in Air Traffic Mgmt
Courses TaughtCurrently Teaching
• AT 405: En route Radar Operations
• AT 406: En route Non-Radar Operations
• AT 495: Collaborative Traffic Flow Management
- A PESTE Analysis of European Route Charges. (2014) International Journal of Science Commerce & Humanities, 2(6).
- A PESTE Analysis of Performance Based Navigation; Political, Ecological, Social, Technological, Economical Factors. (2014) International Journal of Science, Commerce, and Humanities, 2(5).
- Air Traffic Simulations, Sage Encyclopedia of Transportation.
- NextGen and SESAR (Single European Sky ATM Research). (2013). International Journal of Science, Commerce and Humanities, 1 (7).
- Professionalism: A Curriculum and Expected Competence Learned Early in the Life of an Aviation Maintenance Technician. Aviation Maintenance Summit Conference, November 2013.
- Embry-Riddle Spaceflight Research Initiative, Task 2-Aviation Impact from Space Operations Analysis Process, (2012).
- Space Commerce Study, ERAU Internal Research Project, (2011).
- Change Is A Coming, (2008). C.Howell (ED), 101
- An Analysis of Barriers Found in Reporting Wildlife Strike Incidents to FAA National Wildlife Strike Database for Civilian Aviation, (2007). International Journal of Professional Aviation Training & Testing Research, 1 (1) Article 4, pp. 38-57.